- This event has passed.
Responsible AI Meetup by Deeploy
6 December 2022 @ 17:00 - 19:00 CET
Welcome AI & Machine Learning Enthusiasts to the 2nd Responsible AI Meetup!
ℹ️ About this event
AI becomes more and more fundamental for tech companies. No matter whether we talk about personalization, optimization, automation, or decision support; AI is changing the way we work in every aspect. And while it has undeniably proven its potential, we are convinced that transparency and explainability and thus, Responsible AI should be key in every organization and the application of AI/ML systems. Not only in high-risk sectors such as Fintech and Healthcare but for AI & ML in general.
With the Responsible AI Meetup, we bring research and corporate practice together to share the latest trends in Responsible AI. All centered around our ambition to enable you to incorporate Responsible AI into your organization.
This event will focus on the Control of and Ethics in a maturing world of AI.
- Welcome & Introduction | 5 min
- Interactive element | 20 min
- The AI Ethics Maturity Model | Tamara Thuis and Joris Krijger (Erasmus University Rotterdam) | 39 min
- Open Loop Program (Tech & Policy Innovation in the EU) | Jord Goudsmit (Considerati) | 20 min
- A high-risk use case in Fintech | Maarten Stolk (Deeploy) | 20 min
- Wrap-up | 5 min
- Drinks & networking
👤 For whom
This event is tailored to CTOs and (Head/Lead) Data Scientists dealing with high-risk AI applications (e.g., Fintech, Healthcare)
Our second event is co-hosted with Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
* Erasmus Universiteit, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam
* Room Y1-10, Polak Building,