Leiden Data Science – AI Round Table – Trustworthy AI
September 29 @ 16:00 - 18:00 CEST
For up to date info on this event, check their Meetup page
During this event we will have 2 speaker and several guests that participate in a round table discussion on the next step to faciliate the integration of AI in healthcare, Trustworthy AI.
Sign up for the event and save the date (location in Leiden to follow soon).
— AGENDA —
- 16:00 – 16:05 Welcome and agenda
- 16:05 – 16:10 Introductions
- 16:10 – 16:35 – 1st session
CristinaGonzález-Gonzalo – PhD candidate, University of Amsterdam
Trustworthy AI: Closing the gap between development and integration of AI systems in ophthalmic practice
- 16:35 – 17:00 – 2nd session
Rick Overkleeft – Co-Founder and CEO bij 4MedBox
From privacy by default to ownership by default.
- 17:00 – 17:20 – Round table discussion
- 17:20 – Drinks and social event
We still have 1 slot available! Are you interested in giving a presentation? Get in touch with one of the organizers.
- Speaker and topic to be announced.
ps: if you haven’t already, become a member of the meetup group to stay up to date on future events.